St. John Catholic Cemetery
Historic St. John Catholic Cemetery in St Bernard, established in 1849, now has less than two dozen burials a year. Due to the careful financial planning of a trust set up in the 1950s it remains a beautiful and peaceful place to this day. Through Perpetual Care, the Board of Trustees is able to guarantee that the grounds continue to be meticulously maintained. Under auspices of the Arboretum Foundation, Cincinnatians and friends of the cemeteries are working together to ensure the beautification of all of the Society's cemetery grounds.
4423 Vine Street