St. Joseph Original Catholic Cemetery
Historic St. Joseph Cemetery at West 8th Street and Seton Avenue in Price Hill was consecrated in 1843 by German Catholics. Today, St Joseph Cemetery serves Catholics from all nationalities and backgrounds with dedicated, professional service. With 128 acres in its modern configuration, many burial plots remain available in choice locations. St. Joseph Cemetery has made preparations to assure that adequate space will be available for more than 50 years of future burials. The St. Joseph chapel and mausoleum, completed in 1998, has roughly 4,000 crypt spaces. Lawn crypts are also available for those who prefer in-ground interment. In 2013, columbaria were developed throughout the cemetery for above ground cremation burial.
West Eighth & Seton Avenue