St. Mary Catholic Cemetery
St. Mary Catholic Cemetery, centrally located in St. Bernard, dates back to 1873 but continues to be successfully managed for future use. The cemetery recently opened new sections in Holy Cross Gardens and Our Lady of Grace Gardens, and has completed the construction of a new mausoleum, the Christ Our Saviour Chapel. Spaces in the new mausoleum are available. In 2013, columbaria were developed throughout the cemetery for above ground cremation burial.
The original St. Mary Mausoleum houses more than 1,000 crypts in a beautiful, reverent setting. Twin life-size statues of angels that originally stood at Our Lady of Angels High School adorn the mausoleum chapel. Other statues from the former St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Patrick churches also are located in the Mausoleum. The cemetery receives many compliments on the beauty and serenity of the chapel.
St. Mary's also offers Columbaria for the interment of cremation remains.. Landscaping and grounds improvements are taking place through the Cincinnati Catholic Cemetery Society Arboretum Foundation.
701 East Ross Avenue